( Certified Pre-owned ) Technogym Adjustable Bench
Item in stock
Please contact us for the purchase
Price Exclude Delivery and Installation
3 Month Warranty
This multi-purpose bench has a simple, compact design created specifically for barbell and dumbbell workouts. It's easy to store and move around, even at home, with integrated wheels and handle.
ADJUSTABLE BENCH: THE TECHNOGYM ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT BENCH
To achieve the maximum benefit from a workout, especially when using weights, the positioning of the body is vital. While most weight exercises can be done from a standing position or on the floor, an adjustable weight bench adds versatility and efficiency to your daily workouts with weights. By using dumbbells and other free weights, it is easy to create an effective weight bench workout plan using the Technogym Adjustable Weight Bench. The bench is compact and portable enough to fit into any home gym and with its sleek design, there are no uprights to get in the way of your exercises. With the right weight bench workouts, you can focus on all of your major muscle groups by simply adjusting the incline of the backrest from fully upright to flat.
ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT WEIGHT BENCH: COMFORTABLE AND ERGONOMIC
The Technogym Adjustable Bench is easily adjustable and offers seven back rest positions and three seat positions, while its ergonomic design means you can perform a full range of body-weight or free-weight workouts in comfort. After your workout, this compact weight bench is easy to store away thanks to its integrated wheels and handle. The Technogym Weight Bench dimensions are 1198mm in length, 1312mm in height and 697mm in width with a seat height of 481mm.
ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT BENCH WORKOUTS
By varying your weight bench workouts, not only you strengthen and tone all of your muscle groups, but also improve your cardiovascular and respiratory fitness. A weight bench is an all-round tool in helping you meet your fitness goals especially when you team it with the Technogym range of Free Weights. Here are seven exercises to help you create and start an effective weight bench workout plan. We recommend working up from eight to 15 reps of each exercise.
1. Seated Dumbbell Rear Deltoid Raise
1. Sit with your legs on either side of the bench and your torso bent forward so that it is almost parallel with the bench.
2. With a dumbbell in each hand let your arms hang down with the elbows slightly bent.
3. Keeping your neck straight, use your shoulders to lift your arms up and out until they are parallel with the floor.
4. Pause at the top, squeezing the muscles of your upper back.
5. Slowly return to the starting position.
6. Muscles worked: Deltoids and upper back.
2. Seated Shoulder Press
1. Sit on the bench with your feet on floor either side of it and your back upright against the seat.
2. Hold a dumbbell vertically in each hand, resting on the lower thighs.
3. Use your knees to push the weights up to shoulder height.
4. As you raise the dumbbells, rotate them to a horizontal position.
5. Extend your elbows, pushing dumbbells up in an arc movement until they are nearly touching at the top.
6. Pause as you squeeze your deltoids.
7. Lower slowly to the beginning position.
8. Muscles worked: Shoulders, chest, triceps, upper back.
3. Incline Prone Reverse Dumbbell Fly
1. Set the backrest incline to 30-degrees and sit facing forward on the bench.
2. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms hanging down at the side.
3. Squeeze your shoulder blades together as you lift your hands away and back from your body.
4. Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout the exercise.
5. Continue lifting the dumbbells to shoulder height.
6. Lower slowly back to the starting position.
7. Muscles worked: Rhomboid muscles in your upper back and shoulder region.
4. Bulgarian Split Squat
1. Stand facing away from the long side of your bench.
2. Extend your right leg behind you until your toes are resting on the bench.
3. Keep your hips and shoulders square to the bench.
4. Maintain a straight torso as you slowly lower your right knee towards the floor.
5. As you do so, form a 90-degree (approximately) angle with your left knee.
6. Reverse the move to reach the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
7. Benefits: Improves glute, thigh and core strength as well as lumbar-pelvic stability, hip mobility and lower limb alignment.
5. Russian Twists
1. Sit on a flat bench with your knees slightly bent, your feet slightly raised and your torso upright.
2. Hold a free weight in both hands.
3. Twist to one side, allowing the weight to drop below waist height.
4. Maintain your balance as you move.
5. Return slowly to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
6. Muscles worked: Core and obliques.
6. Concentration Curls
1. Sit on the edge of the bench with your feet flat on the floor.
2. Hold a dumbbell in one hand.
3. Rest your elbow on the inside of your thigh, just above the knee.
4. Curl the dumbbell slowly up towards your face, keeping your spine straight.
5. Slowly lower the weight and repeat your reps before swapping arms.
6. Muscles worked: Biceps
|Seat height||481 mm|
|Maximum weight||120 kg|
|3 seat angle settings|| |
0°, 15°, 30°